Dr. Ariel Teitel, MD.
Dr Ariel Teitel is a Board Certified Rheumatologist with decades of experience of treating patients with rheumatic disease. Dr Teitel jointed 14 Street Medical Arts office to serve patients in Lower East side area of New York City. Dr Ariel Teitel is passionate about helping patients with rheumatology conditions like osteoarthritis, gout, rheumatoid arthritis, chronic back pain, joint and muscle pain and lupus.
Your upcoming encounter at 14 Street Medical Arts will consist of two visits:
- The Initial evaluation is usually done by a highly experienced licensed Rheumatology staff physician. During this visit, we may conduct certain office procedures and diagnostic tests, as needed, such as Blood Work, Electromyogram, Nerve Conduction Study (NCS), Electroencephalogram (EEG), Sleep studies, to create underlying diagnostic data for proper treatment plan. Dr Teitel’s state of the art office technology provides patients to do most diagnostics performed on-site during the first visit, and all diagnostic results are typically ready within a week.
- Rheumatology Consultation is performed by Dr Teitel, wherein he will review your history, evaluate all diagnostic data, examine you and create your treatment plan. If needed, depending on the condition, he may do “STAT” interpretations of studies.
Dr Teitel offers friendly, honest, up to date evaluations and treatment. After carefully evaluating your symptoms and examination, he will create optimal treatment plan
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Rheumatology (Internal Medicine)
- Medical School - George Washington University
- Doctor of Medicine