Dr. Michael Carciente, M.D.
Serving the community of New York over the last 30 years, Dr. Michael Carciente is an experienced neurologist now practicing at 14 Street Medical P.C. Dr Carciente attended Sackler School of Medicine in Tel Aviv, Israel, where he received his medical degree.
Your upcoming encounter at MedicalArts Clinic will consist of two visits, Initial Evaluation (by Neuro Staff Physician) and Neurological Consultation (by Dr Carciente):
- Initial Evaluation is usually done by Dr Carciente Staff Physician. During this visit, we will conduct certain routine office procedures and diagnostic tests, such as Blood Work, Electrocardiogram, Vascular and General Ultrasound Studies, Electromyogram, Nerve Conduction Study, Electroencephalogram, Sleep studies, etc., to create underlying diagnostics and data for proper treatment plan. Dr Carciente state of the art office technology provides patients to do most diagnostics on-site during first visit, all diagnostic results are normally ready within a week.
- Neurological Consultation is performed by Dr Carciente, where he will evaluate all diagnostics and data, and create your treatment plan. If needed, depending on condition, Doctor will do “STAT” / “Wet” (immediate) reading. Dr.Carciente will use assets and infrastructure of NYU Medical Center.
Dr. Carciente is certified in Neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and has almost 30 years of experience treating patients with disorders of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, and muscles. Patients see him for a variety of other medical reasons, including migraine, neck pain, Parkinson's disease, sleep problems, and muscle disorders/myopathy. He is currently affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He is well versed in English and Spanish.
Dr. Carciente takes time out to listen to each patient's health concerns and works on the treatment accordingly. He ensures it suits their recovery and lifestyle. He is a patient-focused provider who works towards creating a treatm
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Neurology (Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Medical School - Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Doctor of Medicine
- New York University Medical Center, Residency in Neurology
- The Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology