Dr. Robert Holtzman, MD, Neurosurgeon
Dr Holtzman has over 30 years experience in addressing neurological disorders such as numbness, neuropathy, muscle disease, weakness, back and neck pain, carpal tunnel syndrome and headaches, among others. Your upcoming encounter at Medical Arts Clinics will consist of two visits: - Initial Evaluation is usually done by Dr Holtzman’ Staff Physicians. During this visit, we will conduct certain routine office procedures and diagnostic tests, as needed, such as: EKG, Vascular and General Ultrasound Studies, NCS, EEG, X-Rays, MRI, CT, etc., to create underlying diagnostics and data for proper treatment plan. Dr Holtzman’ state of the art office technology allows patients to do most diagnostics on-site during their first visit, and diagnostic results are normally ready within a week. If needed, Doctor will do “STAT” / “Wet” (immediate) reading. -Neurological Consultation is performed by Dr Holtzman, where he will evaluate all diagnostics and data, and create your treatment plan.
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Medical School - Columbia University, Doctor of Medicine
- Harvard University (Bachelor's)
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Neurological Institute of New York, Residency in Neurology
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia University Medical Center, Neurological Institute of New York, Residency in Neurosurgery