Dr. Steven Naymagon, M.D.
Please note if you do not have any diagnostics done prior to coming to your appointment with Dr Naymagon (ex: bloodwork, imaging, etc ), your upcoming encounter at 14 Street Medical Arts Clinic will consist of two visits, Initial Evaluation (performed by Dr Naymagon’ Gastroenterology Staff Physician) and Gastroenterology Consultation (performed by Dr Naymagon). You will be receiving a call inquiring about your medical history, and if needed, be scheduled to Dr Naymagon directly.
- Initial Evaluation is usually done by Dr Naymagon’s Staff Physicians. During this visit, we will conduct certain routine office procedures and diagnostic tests, as needed, such as Blood Work, EKG, Abdominal, Pelvis, Renal ultrasounds, etc., to create underlying diagnostics and data for proper treatment plan. Dr Naymagon state of the art technology provides patients to do most diagnostics on-site during their first visit. All diagnostic results are normally ready within a week.
- Gastroenterology Consultation is performed by Dr Naymagon, where he will evaluate all diagnostics and data, and create best possible treatment plan. If needed, depending on condition, Doctor will do “STAT”/“Wet” (immediate) reading.
Steven Naymagon, MD is a Board Certified gastroenterologist in New York City and is Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine at The Mount Sinai Medical Center. Dr Naymagon joined state of the art 14 Street Medical Arts Center to service patients of Lower East side of New York City. Dr Naymagon is a member of the American College of Gastroenterology, the American Gastroenterological Association and the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America.
Dr. Naymagon specializes in successful treatment of a wide range of gastrointestinal conditions including abdominal pain, acid reflux, diarrhea, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, Celiac disease, gastrointestinal bleeding, colon cancer screening, and gastrointestinal endoscopy. Dr Naymagon is dedicated to helping patients to receive proper preventive measures, as well as to establish proper diagnosis and create treatment they need in order to lead fulfilling live.
- Gastroenterology (Internal Medicine)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical School - Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, Doctor of Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship in Gastroenterology