All Specialists. All Diagnostics. Extended Hours. Convenient Locations.
Pramod Sanghi, M.D.
Dr. Pramod Sanghi is a distinguished and highly skilled Interventional Cardiologist, who is triple Board Certified in Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology (stress testing), & Interventional Cardiology (angiograms & stents). Dr Sanghi is extremely caring and knowledgeable Cardiologist with 20 years of experience and he is currently a Cardiovascular Surgeon at of the prestigious NYU Langone Medical Center.
Your upcoming encounter at MedicalArts Clinic will consist of two visits, Initial Evaluation (by Cardio Staff Physician) and Cardiovascular Consultation (by Dr Sanghi):
- Initial Evaluation is usually done by Dr Sanghi’ Staff Physician. During this visit, we will conduct certain routine office procedures and diagnostic tests, as necessary, such as Blood Work, Electrocardiogram, Ultrasound Echocardiogram, Cardiac Stress Test, Stress Echocardiogram, Vascular and General Ultrasound Studies, etc. to create underlying diagnostics and data for proper treatment plan. Dr Sanghi' state of the art office technology provides patients to do most diagnostics on-site.
- Cardiovascular Consultation is performed by Dr. Sanghi where he will evaluate all diagnostics and data, and create your treatment plan. If needed, depending on condition, Doctor will do “STAT” / “Wet” (immediate) reading. Dr Sanghi will use assets and infrastructure of NYU Medical Center.
Dr Sanghi has extensive knowledge to diagnostics of his patients, as well as unique approach to preventive care. Over the span of 20 years of his career, Dr Sanghi performed successful treatment of multiple heart disease conditions, some of them are:
- High blood pressure disorder/lipid disorder
- Chest pain
- High cholesterol level
- Heart murmur
- Carotid artery disease/Peripheral vascular disease
- Abnormal heart rhythm, rapid/slow heartbeat
- Coronary heart disease
All invasive procedures are done by Dr Sanghi at NYU Langone Hospital in Manhattan. Throughout his career, Dr Sanghi has maintained excellent performance for his procedures, some of them are:
- Cardiac Stress Test
- Pacemaker and Defibrillator (Invasive)
- Angiograms & Stents of the heart and leg arteries (invasive)
- Cardiac Catheterization (Invasive)
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Interventional Cardiology (Internal Medicine)
- Medical School - Wayne State University, Doctor of Medicine
- Emory University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Texas, Residency in Interventional Cardiology