Sharon Yee, MD, MS , Allergist, Immunologist
She later earned her medical doctorate from UMDNJ, and completed a residency in Internal Medicine at Einstein-Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Yee completed a fellowship in Allergy and Immunology at National Jewish Health/University of Colorado, which is the nation’s leading respiratory hospital. She has been involved in multiple translational and clinical research projects, which have included studies in food allergy, drug allergy and asthma. She is a member of the American Academy of Allergy and Immunology (AAAAI) and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (ACAAI). Dr. Yee specializes in treating an array of allergic and immunological disorders, with interests in asthma, atopic dermatitis (eczema), and chronic urticaria (hives). She enjoys taking care of both adult and pediatric patients. Please do not take antihistamines for at least 48 hours prior to your visit in case you require allergy testing.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology
- Medical School - Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Doctor of Medicine
- Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, Master's in Biomedical Science
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- University of Colorado, Fellowship in Allergy and Immunology