Dr. Salvatore Cavaleri, M.D.
Dr. Salvatore Cavaleri is a considerate and dependable cardiologist based in New York, NY. Dr. Cavaleri attended New York University, where earned his medical degree. He completed both his internal medicine internship and residency at New York University. He continued his training by completing a fellowship in cardiology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University.
Dr. Cavaleri is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular disease by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He was chosen to serve as one of the chief medical residents, where he assisted in crafting the educational program for the internal medicine residency program.
Dr. Cavaleri is trilingual in Italian, Spanish, and English. His clinical interests include preventive cardiology, arrhythmia and atrial fibrillation, congestive heart failure, and the care of patients undergoing surgery. He gives each patient his focused attention, and he prides himself on delivering the best treatment available.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease (Internal Medicine)
- Medical School - New York University, Doctor of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Fellowship in Cardiology
- New York University, Residency in Internal Medicine
- New York University, Internship in Internal Medicine